A Rambaldi number has the following properties:
- It has an even number of factors.
- It has an odd number of odd factors
- At least half of its factors are even numbers.
72 is an example of a Rambaldi Number, because:
- It has an even number of factors (12): 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36 and 72.
- It has an odd number of odd factors(3): 1, 3, 9
- Three-quarters of its factors (9 of the 12) are even numbers.
Other examples of Rambaldi numbers are: 8 and 32.
Write a program to check if the integer N, input by the user, has this property.